1 on 1 or virtual small groups, our trainers are ready to work with you.
To get started fill the form below
or Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org to get started
Monday, Wednesday, Friday at 12:30
Monday thru Thursday at 3:30
Learn and perform functional bodyweight movements within a program that is scaled to meet varying levels of fitness and ability so that all can be successful. No equipment is necessary other than readily available household items (books, water bottles, backpack). Conducted via zoom, our Virtual PE Coaches provide the instruction and encouragement needed for participants to release excess energy, sharpen focus, and build confidence. While, in an effort to serve all children in our community, we are not charging for Drop-In classes, these are tenuous times for our small business. Should you like to make a donation, any amount is appreciated. A suggested donation is $15/participant/class. Donations can be sent to paypal.me/FiTLosAltos.
Alternatively, it would be our pleasure to create a private group for your child and a few friends/classmates (minimum of 4) on days and times you select. Make arrangements by contacting email@example.com.
Sign up for a class or a series
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the zoom session.
Teen Conditioning Group
Time: 3:30 p.m. Pacific Time (US and Canada)
Donation of $15/class
Online programming for CrossFitters with scaled option enabling kids to join in too!
When: Monday through Friday
Time: Virtual class M-F 5:30 a.m., 9 a.m. and 12 p.m. Pacific Time (US and Canada)
Contact Rick@focusedtrainers.com if you have any questions.
Let us move and breathe together to calm and soothe our nervous systems during this unprecedented time. Always, but especially in the recent months, I have felt immensely grateful for two unrelenting sources of comfort and support during times of crisis: yoga Physically apart but together in spirit, we will feel back into the spaciousness of that which is bigger than ourselves, bigger than this breath, bigger than this moment. And we will carry that with each of us, off of the mat, into our own lives, for this community, and for all beings everywhere.
Props (optional, but awesome to have):
– a blanket or towel
– 2 blocks or books, water bottles, weights, whatever works
– a strap or a belt
Hope to see you there! Thank you for considering. 🙂
Totally optional and very much appreciated. I know some of us are not able to work right now, so please donate whatever feels right for you! I am so grateful just to stay connected with you all. You can find me on PayPal, ApplePay, or Venmo:
Mon/Wed/Fri: 9:30 a.m. PST
Tues/Thurs: 5:30 p.m. PST
Meeting ID: 360 030 4363
Guided Meditation for Anxiety
Meditation Instructor/Coach Fern LaRocca will guide you through a meditation specifically working with anxiety from my teacher and psychologist, Ethan Nichtern. We will check in with everyone to see how they are doing and share if there are any needed errands or supplies someone needs.
Sundays 9:30 – 11 a.m.
Register for specific instructons on how to join. No charge.
Meeting ID: 478 255 128
Your health is a priority, You might read labels on the food you eat, you may prioritize organic foods but haven’t yet addressed the wine you drink. Dry Fam is a healthier alternitive
GREAT ONLINE RESOURCES
Focused Trainers Instagram
Follow our @focusedtrainers Instagram for great at home workouts as well.
Focused Trainers Youtube channel
Virtual Activites and Adventures
There are some amazing online tours of famous museums, national parks, zoos, aquariums, theme parks, and even watch a show on stage. Plus you can even watch live concerts or ride a virtual Disney Ride!
Check out these cool links:
Aquariums & Zoos
Explore.org Enjoy incredible live streaming cams all over the world! See wildlife, oceans, travel destinations and more!
Head to the Monterey Bay Aquarium through their live stream.
Attractions & Theme Parks
Concerts & Theatre
- The Met Opera has extended its free nightly opera offerings from its Live in HD series. Check their page for details!
- Check out BroadwayHD featuring a bunch of major Broadway productions. This is a paid service of about $8.99 per month, but you can score a 7 day free trial, just remember to cancel so you don’t get charged if you don’t want to keep it.
Virtual Museum Tours – 12 World-Class Museums You Can Visit Online
From some additional unique museum tours: http://www.virtualfreesites.com/museums.museums.html
- The Cantor Arts Center at Stanford University is providing Museums from Home, a FREE collection of online exhibitions, archives, and recorded lectures.
National Park Tours
- Take a virtual tour of a National Park! Visit Yosemite, Yellowstone, Mammoth and more! No campsite reservations and bug free!
Lists of Ideas
- Tour Travel, Museums, Zoos, Aquariums:
- Play Bridge with friends – https://www.bridgebase.com/
- Explore.org Enjoy incredible live streaming cams all over the world! See wildlife, oceans, travel destinations and more!
This is not the time to be engaging in entertainment that causes stress or anxiety. Find classes and content from all sorts of experts and organizations. Podcasts and Digital recommendations are intended to make you think, make you smile, or both!
Check out these cool links:
- The Science of Wellbeing – FREE
- The Art of Home Cooking with Alice Waters – Master Class
- The National Emergency Library 1.4 million books, live music and other resources immediately accessible by anyone
- Mybluprint.com Where makers come to do what they love best. Make creativity easy with classes, project ideas, patterns and more!