Get FiT at home
Amidst everything going on we want to ensure you have what you need to stay healthy and sane. Check out FiT’s offerings and other resources to see you through.
Get FiT at home
Amidst everything going on we want to ensure you have what you need to stay healthy and sane. View our virtual offerings plus online resources that will help make your time go by.
1 on 1 or virtual small groups, our trainers are ready to work with you.
To get started fill the form below
or Contact: [email protected] to get started
Monday, Wednesday, Friday at 12:30
Monday thru Thursday at 3:30
Learn and perform functional bodyweight movements within a program that is scaled to meet varying levels of fitness and ability so that all can be successful.
No equipment is necessary other than readily available household items (books, water bottles, backpack). Conducted via zoom, our Virtual PE Coaches provide the instruction and encouragement needed for participants to release excess energy, sharpen focus, and build confidence.
While, in an effort to serve all children in our community, we are not charging for the virtual PE classes, these are tenuous times for our small business. Should you like to make a donation, any amount is appreciated. A suggested donation is $15/participant/class. Donations can be sent to paypal.me/FiTLosAltos.
Sign up for a class or a series
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the zoom session.
Teen Conditioning Group
Time: 3:30 p.m. Pacific Time (US and Canada)
Payment of $15/class can be made via Paypal
Online programming for CrossFitters with scaled option enabling kids to join in too!
When: Monday through Friday
Schedule (Pacific Standard Time):
5:30 a.m. Mon – Fri
9:00 a.m. Mon – Wed & Fri
6:00 p.m. Mon- Thurs
8:00 a.m. Sat & Sun
5:30 a.m. Tuesday at FiT
8:00 a.m. Saturday at FiT
Contact [email protected] if you have any questions.
Let us move and breathe together to calm and soothe our nervous systems during this unprecedented time. Always, but especially in the recent months, I have felt immensely grateful for two unrelenting sources of comfort and support during times of crisis: yoga Physically apart but together in spirit, we will feel back into the spaciousness of that which is bigger than ourselves, bigger than this breath, bigger than this moment. And we will carry that with each of us, off of the mat, into our own lives, for this community, and for all beings everywhere.
Props (optional, but awesome to have):
– a blanket or towel
– 2 blocks or books, water bottles, weights, whatever works
– a strap or a belt
Hope to see you there! Thank you for considering. 🙂
Totally optional and very much appreciated. I know some of us are not able to work right now, so please donate whatever feels right for you! I am so grateful just to stay connected with you all. You can find me on PayPal, ApplePay, or Venmo:
PayPal: [email protected]
Mon/Wed/Fri: 9:30 a.m. PST
Tues/Thurs: 5:30 p.m. PST
Meeting ID: 360 030 4363
Guided Meditation for Anxiety
Meditation Instructor/Coach Fern LaRocca will guide you through a meditation specifically working with anxiety from my teacher and psychologist, Ethan Nichtern. We will check in with everyone to see how they are doing and share if there are any needed errands or supplies someone needs.
Sundays 9:30 – 11 a.m.
Register for specific instructons on how to join. No charge.
Meeting ID: 478 255 128
Your health is a priority, You might read labels on the food you eat, you may prioritize organic foods but haven’t yet addressed the wine you drink. Dry Fam is a healthier alternative
GREAT ONLINE RESOURCES
Focused Trainers Instagram
Follow our @focusedtrainers Instagram for great at home workouts as well.
Focused Trainers Youtube channel
Virtual Activites and Adventures
There are some amazing online tours of famous museums, national parks, zoos, aquariums, theme parks, and even watch a show on stage. Plus you can even watch live concerts or ride a virtual Disney Ride!
Check out these cool links:
Aquariums & Zoos
Explore.org Enjoy incredible live streaming cams all over the world! See wildlife, oceans, travel destinations and more!
Head to the Monterey Bay Aquarium through their live stream.
- Sloths, baby hippos, big cats and more! Head to the Cincinnati Zoo & Botanical Garden’s for their Home Safari Facebook Live feed! Don’t worry, you can always catch them later on demand.
Attractions & Theme Parks
Take your kids on virtual rides at Disney parks around the world! Click here.
Local Haunt! The Winchester Mystery House in Campbell is offering free and paid online virtual tours
Concerts & Theatre
- The Met Opera has extended its free nightly opera offerings from its Live in HD series. Check their page for details!
BandsInTown has a channel on Twitch.tv where you can watch live virtual concerts.
Magical Bridge is offering FREE Virtual Streaming Concerts for kids LIVE on their Facebook Page daily at 12pm. Did you miss a show? no problem, you can watch them later, here.
- Check out BroadwayHD featuring a bunch of major Broadway productions. This is a paid service of about $8.99 per month, but you can score a 7 day free trial, just remember to cancel so you don’t get charged if you don’t want to keep it.
Virtual Museum Tours – 12 World-Class Museums You Can Visit Online
From some additional unique museum tours: http://www.virtualfreesites.com/museums.museums.html
- The Cantor Arts Center at Stanford University is providing Museums from Home, a FREE collection of online exhibitions, archives, and recorded lectures.
National Park Tours
- Take a virtual tour of a National Park! Visit Yosemite, Yellowstone, Mammoth and more! No campsite reservations and bug free!
Lists of Ideas
- Tour Travel, Museums, Zoos, Aquariums:
- Play Bridge with friends – https://www.bridgebase.com/
- Explore.org Enjoy incredible live streaming cams all over the world! See wildlife, oceans, travel destinations and more!
This is not the time to be engaging in entertainment that causes stress or anxiety. Find classes and content from all sorts of experts and organizations. Podcasts and Digital recommendations are intended to make you think, make you smile, or both!
Check out these cool links:
- The Science of Wellbeing – FREE
- The Art of Home Cooking with Alice Waters – Master Class
- The National Emergency Library 1.4 million books, live music and other resources immediately accessible by anyone
- Mybluprint.com Where makers come to do what they love best. Make creativity easy with classes, project ideas, patterns and more!
Netflix and other Digital Recommendations
Virtual Office hours with Tracey and Thom
Come chat with us! Love to hear from you.
Tuesdays from 12-1
Humpday Happy Hour 5-6 p.m.
Thursdays from 10:30-11:30 a.m.